Saturday, January 15, 2011

Howdy

Howdy ya'll. I like saying that, more effect than anything. Typically I say hello, or bon joir'. I am 24, soon to be 25, smack dab in the middle of my 20'. That is pretty scary to me, I don't know why though....hmm I digress, I live in Texas, close to a little town called Houston. We have 5 acres, and while it may not be much it is my little ranch/farm/zoo which I love. I have a daughter who is 3.5 years old and me thinks she is the cutest, smartest kid in the world, but I am slightly biased. My hubby is a lineman by day, and cowboy by day as well and at night. He is actually both all of the time. So if you like Texas, or horses, or reading the ramblings of a domestic engineer who lives in the country, please take a sit down and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment